When it comes time to sell your home, you may have thought about listing it as a For Sale By Owner (FSBO). But there are many important factors to consider before taking on this responsibility.
Preparing the home, setting the price, marketing & advertising, qualifying buyers, negotiating, setting appointments and navigating the closing process are all part of a successful real estate transaction.
- Are you equipped to set the correct price for the home?
- Are you prepared with an optimal advertising strategy and budget?
- Do you have the ability to negotiate the sale?
- Are you prepared to qualify potential buyers?
- Are you familiar with the closing process?
Click the link below to read the answers to all these questions and more valuable information.