We are pleased to announce the opening of our new Title & Escrow office in Spokane. You’ll find us conveniently located at 1330 N Washington St, in the Rock Pointe Corporate Center Building. Thank you for choosing Ticor Title as your preferred Spokane Title Company!
National Strength & Local Feel
The growth of our Washington State operation has brought us into 19 counties including our newest location and dedicated staff of Title and Escrow experts serving the Spokane area. The unrivaled strength of our national brand and experience of our local professionals provide the peace of mind and personalized service levels our clients have come to expect from Ticor Title.
A Better Closing Experience
When you and your clients arrive at Ticor Title in Spokane, you’ll be greeted with a smile, offered refreshments, and promptly escorted to your reserved signing room. Families are welcome as we have accommodations for children as well.
We look forward to serving you at our new Spokane location and thank you for choosing Ticor Title for your residential and commercial real estate transactions.
Where to find us
Ticor Title – Spokane
1330 N Washington St.
Spokane, WA 99201
Map & Directions
Ticor Title Federal Way – Open House
You are cordially invited to join us for appetizers and drinks as we celebrate at our new escrow location in Federal Way. The festivities will begin at 4:00PM September 25th. We hope you will join us!
September 25, 2014
4:00PM – 7:00PM
Ticor Title Company
Federal Way Escrow Branch
33400 9th Ave S, Suite 102
Federal Way, WA 98003
Via Phone: (253) 765-7255
View the invite
Contact & Customer Service
Phone: (253) 765-7255 Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location & Directions
You are cordially invited to join us for appetizers and libations as we celebrate the relocation of our Seattle escrow branch. The festivities will begin at 4:30PM October 24th.
We hope you will join us!
4:30 – 6:30PM
1505 Westlake Avenue N
Seattle, WA 98109
Via Phone: 206-720-0114
Or click here to RSVP online
Video Tour of Ticor Seattle
Getting your ducks in a row for a smooth escrow closing
Closing on a home can be an exciting and stressful process all at the same time. With so many potential speed bumps it’s important we make your closing flow as smooth as possible. At Ticor we believe one of the easiest ways to accomplish this is by educating buyers and sellers as they prepare for the big day. In particular we’d like to highlight some of the simple steps a buyer/seller can take to expedite the process. We call these steps the “Keys to a Successful Closing”.
Prior to Closing
- Check that all conditions have been met by your Loan Officer.
- Send the names of your lender and homeowner’s insurance company to your Escrow Officer.
- Gather the following and deliver to your Escrow Officer:
- Your forwarding address
- Any existing mortgage information
- Identify leased equipment
- Homeowner Association information
- Utilities (if they are to be paid out of escrow.)
Buyers and Sellers
- Confirm with your agent that all contingencies have been satisfied.
- Keep your agent informed of any vacation plans or times you will be unavailable.
- If you plan to have your documents reviewed by an attorney, please notify your Escrow Officer at least 48 hours prior to signing.
Before Your Signing Appointment
- Expect to sign at the escrow company one or two business days before the closing date.
- If funds are required to close, be prepared to bring the monies in the form of a cashier’s check 24 hours before recording or wire transfer the same day as closing.
- Have a valid photo identification available at your signing appointment: Driver’s License/State ID, Passport, or Green Card.
- Expect the signing to last approximately one hour if you are the buyer and 30 minutes if you are the seller.
If you have questions or comments about the closing process, please share by commenting below!